Hag GUI for Cobra
Hag is an open source unit for the Cobra programming language, providing a powerful, fully-featured, fully skinnable GUI for the pure2d, cobra2d and cobra3d modules of Cobra.
Documentation is currently in-progress, however you may like to check out the screenshots.
Download now: hag v20100914
Contains source code, compiled code and two themes.
Compiled Examples: examples v20100301
Contains fourteen ready-to-run examples, with source code.
The following GUI elements are supported:
- Buttons, including image buttons
- Check boxes
- Drop-down boxes
- List boxes
- Progress bars
- Radio buttons
- Text, wrapped and hyperlinks
- Text boxes, with rich text
Additional Hag Features:
- Fully skinnable - suitable for a sensible level editor or themed for your game
- Switch skins on-the-fly
- Excellent performance
- Detailed error, debug and performance logging
- Tool tip hints and mouse state hints
- Natural keyboard control, e.g. tab to jump to next text box
- Text boxes have full keyboard and mouse control, e.g. selecting text, copy/paste, home/end, etc.
- Text boxes are all rich text, e.g. change bold, italic, colour, font several times in the same text box
- Works with pure2d, cobra2d and cobra3d modules with no changes
- Elements grouped and attached to "forms" - easily move, disable or hide a whole group of elements at once.
This software is still in active development. While feature complete, documentation is still in progress.
You can also contact me directly - I make an effort to reply to every e-mail.